Homemade waffles combine bisquick mix with bacon, and shredded cheese. Waffles are cooked until golden brown and served with your favorite syrup.
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1 tbsp Butter melted
- 2 cup Bisquick Baking Mix
- 6 Bacon Strips cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- In a medium bowl add 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Stir in 2 cups of Bisquick baking mix.
- Mix well.
- Fold in 6 cooked and crumbled bacon strips and 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Spoon the batter onto a hot waffle iron.
- Close the waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
- Serve drizzled with either maple syrup OR fruit-flavored syrup.