Waffle batter prepared from cereal, buttermilk, egg, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Waffles are baked in waffle maker and topped with warmed maple syrup and fresh raspberries.
- 1 cup Fiber One® Cereal, crushed
- 1-1/4 cups Buttermilk
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Maple Syrup, warmed
- Fresh Raspberries, if desired
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Add crushed cereal, and buttermilk to large bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in beaten egg, vegetable oil and vanilla extract.
- Add all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to medium bowl. Whisk to
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Prepare waffles per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve immediately.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with warmed maple syrup and fresh raspberries.