An authentic belgian chocolate waffle recipe is made using egg whites and yeast however upon my research I found that the Belgian Waffle Co. India is known for their eggless waffles and also uses baking powder as the leavening agent.
That is what I have shared in this recipe video.
To make this homemade chocolate waffle you would need
1. Chocolate Waffle Batter (obviously 😉
2. And of course a good waffle maker.
However, the best waffle maker in the market has to be:
Cuisinart Waffle Maker: https://amzn.to/2ROyl45
Though a bit expensive but totally worth the investment.
Here is a detailed recipe post on how to make chocolate waffles from scratch: https://spicesnflavors.com/chocolate-waffles-eggless/
1. Best Chocolate Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf7pQG1kWu4&t=100s
2. Stabilized Whipped Cream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-eV_hoPgw&t=10s
Readers favourite recipe:
1. 3 ingredient Eggless Nutella Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETnVH…
2. 3 ingredient Eggless Bakery Butter Biscuits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-LaE…
3. Eggless Rava Cake in Pressure cooker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwFNT…
Few other recipes from the blog:
1. Paan Shots: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-vFb…
2. Chocolate pudding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwTng…
3. Microwave tips and tricks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppo4n…
I hope you enjoyed this video on how to make eggless chocolate waffles. IF you did Connect with me on
Send me an email to email@example.com for business enquiries.
I will see you soon with another recipe
According to the legend, the Liege waffle (from the city of Liege, eastern Belgium) was invented by a cook of the Prince-Bishop of Liege in the 18 Th century. The Prince-Bishop had asked for a pastry filled with big pieces of pearl sugar. The cook then tried to bake in a waffle maker, a brioche type pastry with pearl sugar blended in the dough. During baking, the smell of the vanilla delighted the Prince and this waffle recipe joined quickly the culinary traditions in Liege and took the Belgium kingdom by storm.
The Liege waffle is a waffle usually bought and eaten warm on the street. They are usually freshly made in small shops. They are smaller, sweeter and denser than “Belgian waffles” and have a caramelized sugar coating on the outside, giving them a lightly sweet flavour. Most are served plain, but some are vanilla or cinnamon flavoured, and can be served with toppings like fruits, creams, and chocolate.